Harlequin Leather Round Bag Black
"This is a very stunning style and works beautifully with all my boho style clothing. Shipping was fast and it was beautifully wrapped and presented" - Lisa Valk
A bag that transcends the norm, Harlequin has an abundance to love - from her fresh circle shape, to her delicately woven leather hardware, there are so many intricate features of this bag making her a beautiful addition to your wardrobe, and one in which you'll truly enjoy for years.
We think of Harlequin as a bag that 'is' the outfit - wear yours cross body or off the shoulder to effortlessly upscale casual jeans and tee or easily matched to something more special, Harlequin is a beautifully modern handbag you'll never want to take off your shoulder.
It's all in the details:
- Cow hide and suede with a temptingly soft hand feel
- Circular modern shape adding interest and personality
- Fully lined for strength and added storage
- Measures 25 cm x 25cm x 6cm
- Hand woven leather trim, special 'handmade' feels
- Front Flap with Invisible Magnetic Closure for added security
- Zips completely shut at the top section under the front flap
- Internal zip pocket to keep items corralled
- Adjustable strap so you can wear it at the perfect height for you
- Strap Drop 61cm
- Solid leather backside for extra durability
- They come in a 'mini' size too for the little fashionistas in your life
- Ethically handmade by our talented team at our Ovae production house
- We dispatch from our Australian warehouse in the state of QLD within 24-48hrs after order is received. We partner with Australia Post for our deliveries. If you'd like fast shipping, kindly opt for EXPRESS at checkout.
RETURNS / EXCHANGES
- We know you will be extremely happy with your Ovae purchase, however if for some reason you'd like to return it please email email@example.com
- Ovae gladly accepts refunds and exchanges within a 30-day period from the original purchase date under the following conditions.
- Item(s) must be returned in their original condition and packaging: unworn, unwashed and with all tags attached.
- Return shipping method and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- We recommend sending your return via a traceable method and retaining proof of postage until receiving confirmation that your return has been processed. Ovae is not responsible for returns that are not received.
- Sale items cannot be refunded for change of mind.
Kindly visit our Terms and Conditions Page for more details on Returns.
O V A E - L E A T H E R C A R E G U I D E
When you purchase a wallet, clutch or leather bag from us, we want you be able to enjoy it for many years. As the years go by, your OVAE leather will mature alongside you. To ensure your leather stays beautiful and grows in character, we recommend the following care:
- Before using your new Ovae leather, we recommend spraying it with a good quality leather protectant spray. Make sure you test a small patch on an inconspicuous place first. Follow instructions or apply two or three generous coats allowing them to dry in between applications. It's definitely not essential, however recommended especially for lighter items.
C L E A N I N G Y O U R L E A T H E R
- Spot clean with a damp (but not wet) cloth in a light shade to remove dirt and grime. Followed by a clean dry cloth to wipe away any remaining residue.
- For heavy soil, you may use a leather cleaning agent after you have removed the initial dirt, however proceed with care and always test a patch of leather in an inconspicuous place first.
- Keep your leather away from ink and sharp objects to avoid stains and scratches. If you unfortunately find your beloved leather in this situation, please seek professional advice from your local leather repair store or cobbler.
C O N D I T I O N I N G Y O U R L E A T H E R
- After you have cleaned your leather it is important to condition it to help repel any stains as well as hydrate the hide to help keep it in prime condition.
- If you find your leather looking 'dry' or getting scratched more easily, then it's a sign that your leather needs hydration. Remember, leather is a living and natural material. A good leather conditioner will help bring it back to its prime.
- Always use a reputable brand of leather conditioner and always test a patch of leather in an inconspicuous place first.
H O U S I N G Y O U R L E A T H E R
- Keep your leather items out of the sun and direct sunlight as prolonged exposure to sun or artificial light may alter the colour of the leather over time.
- Store your leather in a cool dry place.
- For best results, we prefer to hang our bags when not in use. We also recommend that you stuff your bag with scrunched up paper to help keep its original shape.
- Leather wipes can be used to gently and occasionally wipe over the surface of your leather item to keep it conditioned and dust free.
W A R R A N T Y
- We offer a 3 year repair warranty on all of your treasured pieces that are a result of a fault. Kindly get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org for us to asses your piece. Kindly note that repairs can take up to 12 weeks if they need to be returned to our factory in Indonesia.
This is a very stunning style and works beautifully with all my boho style clothing. Shipping was fast and it was beautifully wrapped and presented. My only complaint would be that the leather was dry, in particular the shoulder strap was very dry and will need some leather conditioner before use as it’s showing signs of cracking.