Vintage Embroidered Bag Jamara
An embroidered piece of art - each of our vintage, hand embroidered pouches are close to 100 years old. Kept pristine in the wedding dowry’s for years, each one tells a story of a village, a culture, a time and a place.
We have carefully breathed new life into these pouches by adding our signature lining, leather trim, and removable hand woven leather shoulder strap.
Each piece is ‘one of a kind’ a different size, and a piece to be cherished and handed down as an heirloom - A truly beautiful piece of history, up cycled and ready to be enjoyed by the modern women of today.
- One of a kind, hand made and hand stitched
- Hand embroidered cotton patterns some using old mirrors
- Cotton Stripe Lining
- Leather Trim
- Detachable Woven Leather Strap
- 26.5cm x 24cm
- Can be worn as a clutch, pouch or bag
- Vintage Item close to 100 years old
- Multiple uses - we love using our as a handbag, bag organiser, clutch, keepsakes, crystals, make up, special memories etc.
- Hand Made in Pakistan, India and Afghanistan
- A rare piece of history to be treasured forever