Vintage Embroidered Bag No 50
An embroidered piece of art - each of our vintage, hand embroidered pouches are close to 150 years old. Kept pristine in the wedding dowry’s for years, each one tells a story of a village, a culture, a time and a place.
We have carefully breathed new life into these pouches by adding our signature lining, leather trim, and removable hand woven leather shoulder strap.
Each piece is ‘one of a kind’ a different size, and a piece to be cherished and handed down as an heirloom - A truly beautiful piece of history, up cycled and ready to be enjoyed by the modern women of today.
- One of a kind, hand made and hand stitched
- Hand embroidered cotton patterns some using old mirrors
- Cotton Stripe Lining
- Leather Trim
- Detachable Woven Leather Strap
- 24cm x 18cm
- Invisible magnetic snap closure
- Light padding added to cushion contents
- Can be worn as a clutch, pouch or bag
- Vintage Item close to 150 years old
- Asymmetry, patches and random embroidery only add to the character of each piece and we appreciate these ‘personality traits’ of each bag.
- Multiple uses - we love using our as a handbag, bag organiser, keepsakes, crystals, make up, cherished photos, special memories, iPad, Laptop, school/uni work, Portfolio etc.
- Larger sizes are great for storing random ‘paperwork’ and kids art.
- Hand Made in Pakistan, India and Afghanistan
- A rare piece of history to be treasured forever