Santos Leather Pouch Gingerbread
Santos is the stylish solution to your messy life *you can thank us later*
Versatile and compact, you can now organise your life in style (or someone else's) with this perfect little leather organiser(s).
Santos does wonders at storing all those pesky little 'things' that come into your life that you simply wish had.a.home. Electronic chargers, toiletries, handbag shrapnel, did someone say organised travelling!? The list is actually endless, and this little gem will hide away and organise all those 'things' that make you feel unorganised. Ahh, welcome to your new 'organised' life
It's all in the details:
- Unisex in Design so everyone and anyone will benefit
- Made from Supple Sheep Hide, so soft you'll want to keep touching it
- Fully lined in our Signature Cotton Stripe Lining
- Complete Zip Closure for easy opening/closing and visual access
- 17 cm x 15 cm x 4 cm compact enough to fit in most handbags
Check out our favourite uses below:
- Consolidating your Handbag Shrapnel
- Housing all your random electronic chargers (Laptop/Tablet/Phone)
- Make-Up at home or 'on the go'
- Toiletries at home or 'on the go'
- Men's Shaving Bag
- Crystal Pouch
- Storing your Essential Oils
- Travel Pouch for the plane/train/chopper ;)
- Baby essentials (dummy, creams etc)
- Jewellery Pouch for travel and weekend getaways
- If you're anything like me and own 45 lip-balms but can't locate 1, then this is for you ;)
We know you will be extremely happy with your Ovae purchase, however if for some reason you'd like to return it please email email@example.com
Ovae gladly accepts refunds and exchanges within a 30-day period from the original purchase date under the following conditions.
Item(s) must be returned in their original condition and packaging: unworn, unwashed and with all tags attached.
Return shipping method and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer.
We recommend sending your return via a traceable method and retaining proof of postage until receiving confirmation that your return has been processed. Ovae is not responsible for returns that are not received.
Sale items cannot be refunded for change of mind.
Kindly visit our Terms and Conditions Page for more details on Returns.
O V A E - L E A T H E R C A R E G U I D E
When you purchase a wallet, clutch or leather bag from us, we want you be able to enjoy it for many years. As the years go by, your OVAE leather will mature alongside you. To ensure your leather stays beautiful and grows in character, we recommend the following care:
Before using your new Ovae leather, we recommend spraying it with a good quality leather protectant spray. Make sure you test a small patch on an inconspicuous place first. Follow instructions or apply two or three generous coats allowing them to dry in between applications. It's definitely not essential, however recommended especially for lighter items.
C L E A N I N G Y O U R L E A T H E R
- Spot clean with a damp (but not wet) cloth in a light shade to remove dirt and grime. Followed by a clean dry cloth to wipe away any remaining residue.
- For heavy soil, you may use a leather cleaning agent after you have removed the initial dirt, however proceed with care and always test a patch of leather in an inconspicuous place first.
- Keep your leather away from ink and sharp objects to avoid stains and scratches. If you unfortunately find your beloved leather in this situation, please seek professional advice from your local leather repair store or cobbler.
C O N D I T I O N I N G Y O U R L E A T H E R
- After you have cleaned your leather it is important to condition it to help repel any stains as well as hydrate the hide to help keep it in prime condition.
- If you find your leather looking 'dry' or getting scratched more easily, then it's a sign that your leather needs hydration. Remember, leather is a living and natural material. A good leather conditioner will help bring it back to its prime.
- Always use a reputable brand of leather conditioner and always test a patch of leather in an inconspicuous place first.
H O U S I N G Y O U R L E A T H E R
- Keep your leather items out of the sun and direct sunlight as prolonged exposure to sun or artificial light may alter the colour of the leather over time.
- Store your leather in a cool dry place.
- For best results, we prefer to hang our bags when not in use. We also recommend that you stuff your bag with scrunched up paper to help keep its original shape.
- Leather wipes can be used to gently and occasionally wipe over the surface of your leather item to keep it conditioned and dust free.