Bandana Head Scarf Washed Black
The bandana is the must have scarf for any well edited wardrobe - with so many ways to wear and enhance your life, the bandana scarf has been a cult favourite for years for good reason.
Wear yours as a neck scarf, head scarf, bag scarf, face mask, hair scarf or a wrist scarf - the handiest little scarf to have at the ready in your handbag.
- 100% Cotton
- 50cm x 50cm
- Four Awesome Colours
- Endlessly Versatile Scarf of the Season
We know you will be extremely happy with your Ovae purchase, however if for some reason you'd like to return it please email email@example.com
Ovae gladly accepts refunds and exchanges within a 30-day period from the original purchase date under the following conditions.
Item(s) must be returned in their original condition and packaging: unworn, unwashed and with all tags attached.
Return shipping method and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer.
We recommend sending your return via a traceable method and retaining proof of postage until receiving confirmation that your return has been processed. Ovae is not responsible for returns that are not received.
Sale items cannot be refunded for change of mind.
Kindly visit our Terms and Conditions Page for more details on Returns.
O V A E - L E A T H E R C A R E G U I D E
When you purchase a wallet, clutch or leather bag from us, we want you be able to enjoy it for many years. As the years go by, your OVAE leather will mature alongside you. To ensure your leather stays beautiful and grows in character, we recommend the following care:
Before using your new Ovae leather, we recommend spraying it with a good quality leather protectant spray. Make sure you test a small patch on an inconspicuous place first. Follow instructions or apply two or three generous coats allowing them to dry in between applications. It's definitely not essential, however recommended especially for lighter items.
C L E A N I N G Y O U R L E A T H E R
- Spot clean with a damp (but not wet) cloth in a light shade to remove dirt and grime. Followed by a clean dry cloth to wipe away any remaining residue.
- For heavy soil, you may use a leather cleaning agent after you have removed the initial dirt, however proceed with care and always test a patch of leather in an inconspicuous place first.
- Keep your leather away from ink and sharp objects to avoid stains and scratches. If you unfortunately find your beloved leather in this situation, please seek professional advice from your local leather repair store or cobbler.
C O N D I T I O N I N G Y O U R L E A T H E R
- After you have cleaned your leather it is important to condition it to help repel any stains as well as hydrate the hide to help keep it in prime condition.
- If you find your leather looking 'dry' or getting scratched more easily, then it's a sign that your leather needs hydration. Remember, leather is a living and natural material. A good leather conditioner will help bring it back to its prime.
- Always use a reputable brand of leather conditioner and always test a patch of leather in an inconspicuous place first.
H O U S I N G Y O U R L E A T H E R
- Keep your leather items out of the sun and direct sunlight as prolonged exposure to sun or artificial light may alter the colour of the leather over time.
- Store your leather in a cool dry place.
- For best results, we prefer to hang our bags when not in use. We also recommend that you stuff your bag with scrunched up paper to help keep its original shape.
- Leather wipes can be used to gently and occasionally wipe over the surface of your leather item to keep it conditioned and dust free.